Join the Verona Farmers Market
Complete our online application and mail payment to:
Verona Chamber of Commerce c/o Farmers Market
PO Box 276
Verona, PA, 15147
Verona Farmers Market Rules and Regulations
Begins June 1st 2023
1. $125.00 non-refundable Vendor fee ($50 non profit fee) due April 14th, filling out this application does not guarantee a space, payment and proper documentation does. Attendance is mandatory, rain or shine. If you choose to come intermittently to our market you must provide a schedule by April 14th in order to better serve our patrons, and help our vendors maintain consistent market traffic.
2. Market Day is every Thursday 2pm-7pm (Set up can begin no more than 2 hours prior, sales are prohibited until 2pm, any sellers selling prior to will be asked to leave.)
3. Sellers must have prices displayed
4. All products and promotions must be kept within your selling area
5. Vendors must send in certificate of Liability Insurance with application with Borough of Verona and Verona Chamber of Commerce added as additional insurers
6. Any vendor selling a product that requires some form of licensing or Farmers Market Permit from Allegheny County MUST keep a copy on hand.
7. No smoking at the market
8. All pets must be on a leash
9. Vendors are responsible for bringing their own tables, chairs, tents, etc. all items must be secured.
10.Vendors may park their vehicles/truck by allotted space.
At the end of every market day, allotted space must be cleared of debris in the provided garbage containers.
736 E.Railroad Ave
June 1st-Nov 16th